Saturday, September 20, 2008

Uh oh

I need a Snickers bar. Fast. Something chocolate at least. Anything. I am about to face some sort of nightmare in the days to come.

How could this happen?!?!

Well, let's see Rebecca Joy, how could this tragedy have happened? Hmm.... 1) You are very, very unorganized when it comes to notes. 2) PROCRASTINATION!! 3) You hate what you're writing right now, so you avoid it as much as possible. 4) Your ongoing excuses of too much homework (falls under the category of procrastination). 5) Did I mention how very, very unorganized you are? Oh, yes, yes indeed I have. It is simply intolerable of you. Simply intolerable.

Okay, so before I head too ahead of myself, whoever "I" and "myself" are (can't distinguish between the two, they're so very similar, and like to talk to each other as if they're different people, how odd), I guess I should say what this tragedy happens to be. Here it is: September 26. September 26. SEPTEMBER 26, PEOPLE!! Can't you see the horror?! Can't you feel the pain?! Don't you understand what the heck I'm talking about?!?!

If you don't: September 26 = the death of me. The death of moi. The death of yours truly, unorganized procrastinator who loves chocolate too much. Why is September 26 the end?? Because. IT. Is. Due. IT. The THING I have to write. That horrible IT THING. I'm not even halfway done with IT yet. The IT THING. IT's driving me absolutely crazy. I hate the plot. I hate the characters. I hate this project.

And. The. IT. THING. Is. Due. This. Friday. How could I have forgotten?? How could this have happend?? It's the end of the world as we know it...

Gah. Aghh. Ughh. Bleh. My writing career was doomed when this writing project was assigned. I just had that gut feeling, that foreboding that told me: this is NOT gonna end well. I didn't know it was actually going to END, like, actually actually actually END. Gah.

This is going to be a very long, very slow, very painful death. Don't forget me, bloggers. Don't forget my chocolate obsession. Your thoughts will be the only thing that just might keep me somewhat alive...

3 comments:

Q said...

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

*gives chocolate*

You can do it!

Delaney said...

You can do it! *hugs and does not steal your chocolate this time*

I'll be praying for you. :)