Monday, September 15, 2008

Fin

끝 < That's Korean for "end" or "finished." I hope it's the right spelling....
Anyway, I finished "Coffee Prince!" Ah! I really love it. It's cheesy, the ending is predictable, everything is predictable (for the most part ;), and I can't believe I finished. In, what? Three days? Two days? Oh my goodness, I finished a whole Korean drama in just a few days, that's like... crazy. Yes, very, very crazy.

But...I wish I didn't finish it so quickly. I hate it when good things end (but that's life, sigh). At least there's a "Coffee Prince Special"... I'm not exactly sure what that means... maybe like an epilogue? A mini-sequel? I don't know. But I'll save the "Special" for tomorrow. I'll try to make Coffee Prince last a little longer. :)

I wonder what drama I should watch next...muhahaha... ;)

2 comments:

Holly said...

Three days?! Haha, yes, I can see you were maybe a bit addicted. Do tell us which drama you move onto.

Rebecca Joy said...

Just a bit. ;)
I'm thinking about it. I'm not exactly sure which one I should watch now... I only really got to finish Coffee Prince because of the five day weekend. It'll probably take me a couple weeks (or more) to finish a drama once school starts again. Which is really how it should be (several weeks, instead of several days.) :D