Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My ideal...

So I haven't written here in a while (at least it feels that way), so I was thinking maybe I should make a meme. It's just a random, learn-more-about-other-bloggers type thing, so let's see how it goes...

Rules: if you're tagged, make sure to add one more ideal "thing" to the list, besides the items that are already there. So if I was just tagged for this meme, with the current list, I might add "vacation" or "day at school." Be as descriptive and random and silly as you want. This is a meme about you, so make sure to show your true self with your answers. :]

My ideal...

Snack: chocolate chip cookies! :]

Day: fun, hanging out with friends (sigh), reading for at least three hours (consecutively!), and very windy and sunny. Or rainy.

Book: just look up The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale.

Friend: honest, funny, speaks English fluently (I've taken this for granted), dependable, genuine.

So...I guess I'll just tag one person, so this meme won't "run out" too fast, I guess. And the *lucky* person is... Q! Have at it, and enjoy (at least, I hope you do). :)