Monday, October 6, 2008

I just feel like it

I just feel like posting here. For no reason, none at all...except maybe procrastinating. But I do that all the time. Some examples:

  • LRRH.
  • Blogs.
  • Random Googles.
  • Making faces at myself in the mirror.
  • Spinning around really fast in my swivel chair (which I've always thought was crazily fun... what a child I am ;)
  • Walking aimlessly around the apartment, occasionally bumping into things, which usually happen to be pretty sharp... I have several bruises, actually...
  • Poking people, usually my youngest brother. I also love squishing his cheeks, they're so malleable. ;)
  • Doodling on my homework (word art, silly faces, bubbly flowers, corny sayings)
  • Eating.
  • Making lists.

Sigh. I guess that's enough procrastinating for one day. Gotta do my homework....

3 comments:

Holly said...

But spinning desk chairs are crazily fun!

Rebecca Joy said...

Yay - somebody agrees. :)

Polka Dotted Pickles said...

Hmm, spinning in desk chairs sounds like a good way to avert homework.